Friday, November 4, 2011

PATIENCE IS JUST ANOTHER WORD FOR GETTING OLD.

Wassup homies? So obviously I'm back from the place where teenagers who run blogs just don't feel like it. Since when has Helvetica been in the font options?! If it's new then hooray but if it has always been there then I must really be out of my mind to not see it. I mean, hello? Every post of mine has been on Times New Roman! I know right! What the crap!? I mean, yeah, something's gotta be wrong with me because I like Georgia more than Times New Roman but I kept up with it. Ugh, seriously wtf. But those days are over, for I am back! And I have seen the light! And I will now use Helvetica a.k.a The Best Font Ever for all my posts. I'm not gonna edit all my previous posts, though. I'm too lazy for that.

Anyway highway, something must be wrong with my pageviews counter, because it's so outdated. (I know because with the new Blogspot I can see the pageviews. Wow I sound like I'm in an infomercial). So yeah should I change it? U_U 

I think I'd like to make outfit posts, ya kno? I would like a valid excuse to be a camwhore. Haha, just kidding. I don't need any excuses, my sisters are immune to seeing my face in the camera every time they look at previous pictures. Hahaha but no seriously just kidding. For that second sentence. But anyway I think my blog's kind of boring. Many people doesn't wants to read someone's life unless said someone is a celeb. Let's face it. And, hey, I'm no celeb. So I wanna spruce this blog up. Woohooooo!

Meanwhile, on the land of regrets. My sisters and I were supposed to watch Jason Mraz(even though I only have enough for a Gen Ad) but when one of my sisters asked our dad if we could(and on the same day of the concert too haha), of course he didn't say yes. Parents these days. Tsk. 

That is all. x

No comments:

Post a Comment