Sunday, November 6, 2011

SUPERSALE BAZAAR AT WORLD TRADE CENTER

Hi all! So, this evening my family and I went to the SuperSale Bazaar(my first time) at the World Trade Center. It was a 3-day event and today's the last day. Me, my younger sister and my mom were all supposed to go on the 1st day but they fought so obviously we can't go anymore because my mom was supposed to drive us and my sister had the tickets. In short I was useless and the two people who weren't fought. The 2nd day of the bazaar they're still not talking with each other, so today they made up and we went(plus my dad and older sis).

SuperSale? Not that super. Items were still pricey. 90% off on selected items? I didn't even see a 50% off.

It was kind of uncomfortable when we were inside the bazaar because even if it wasn't hot(thank heavens for that; I was even able to wear my jacket without people looking at me thinking, "Why is this girl wearing a jacket? Who the heck wears a jacket when it's hot?! Aside from this girl.."--and aside from three of my schoolmates, one of which is a friend and a classmate but that's not the point) and it was roomier compared to the Noel Bazaar which we go to every year and is held in the World Trade Center every Christmas season, but it was just really weird and as said before, uncomfortable because the stall owners were mostly  teenagers/in their early 20s who were richer than me. Seriously. You can see it in them. Many of the stores there are online stores so it was nice to buy something without a shipping fee. Hahaha. But as I was saying, it was also uncomfortable because of the added fact that you know and you can feel the people there(sellers and buyers alike) judging you and what you're wearing. 

It's also embarrassing to ask a *rich* seller how much an item he/she's selling is, then slowly nod like you're considering when in fact you're crying inside and wondering why they must sell it at a price too much for you(and your wallet), then looking at the other things he/she sells while slowly walking away like you just did it(asked the price) because you're curious and TOTALLY NOT because you would buy it if it's within your budget. 

Hmph. Anyway. Here's what I bought!!!!!!! :)

I bought the shorts for 400php, Buy 1 Take 1. Initially I thought it was pricey(I only had 340 on me haha) then I thought about it then realized that they must be 200 each, right? Well, duh. So then I though, "Yeah, not bad." so I bought it(my sister gave me 100, we'd share on these babies lol).

Bought for 80 pesos. Was an impulse buy, and as all impulse buys are, I realized they're not that amazing after some time.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment