Saturday, November 26, 2011

SAMSUNG GALAXY Y

I was gonna make a post about it as soon as I got a new phone(which you probably have guessed by now is a Samsung Galaxy Y) but I kept forgetting every time I had the chance to, and when I was off the computer I was lazy. 

Anyway I got it like a week ago. After 4 years, FOUR FREAKING YEARS of keeping up with my old cellphone it was finally replaced. So, this phone reminded my of my iPod. Because you can download apps too and the keypad was kind of similar.



When you sync it to the computer, it has a program called Kies. It's like their version of iTunes. I thought at first when I heard the term Kies it's the counterpart of Siri but I guess not.

On random news, I'm on Omegle right now chatting with a nice guy. The most decent chat I ever got on Omegle. Lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment