Tuesday, December 20, 2011

NEW THINGS :>

I changed my username to armedqueen! If you know my real name, you'd understand ;)

Anyway, last week(sorry for only now updating lol) our class had a Christmas party and I got better gifts this year than last year. Thank you to all my friends who gave me gifts ;) Haha. They're awesome. Anyway, here they are...

So cute, right? ;)


Been wanting one of these bracelets for a while now, so yay!
I'm confused if this really is a drink stirrer or a bookmark. Maybe both?


This is so useful! I kept the bracelets here ;)

Sadly, my ear piercings have closed so I can't wear the earrings hahaha.
I've got a gold owl necklace similar to this(which I have never worn), so a colored one is more fun!
This is Eunice's gift for me and my younger sis(we're all friends) so I've got P500 with this. It's not enough, 'cause I mean. hello? Forever21? I always end up leaving there with at least a thousand pesos spent, but this is a really big an awesome help :)



Those are laces :)

Also, I finally got my Starbucks planner last week. Haha. Because of a friend, Mika, I learned that hey had this promo where you could get yours for only 14 stickers(3 less than the original) because it's their 14th year anniversary. Why didn't they have that promo the last few years? The promo was for 3 days and I knew of it the 2nd day and got the planner on the 3rd day, December 15, which was also my mom's birthday. I chose Spruce because even if I liked the lighter colors too, this kind of appealed to me more, mostly because of the fact that it's the unpopular choice. That was a bonus :) Mainstream? That was so decades ago. Just kidding. Mostly. 



And do you wanna know its name? You have no choice I'm gonna say it anyway... it's SPRUCE LEE! Like Bruce Lee, but Spruce! Yay! And by the way this is the first time I'm naming an inanimate object, aside from my beloved Pokemons, obviously(which is now gone because my sister's R4 was ruined. My creys! ;_; ) I just thought Spruce Lee was too good to pass up.


I have more new things but my sister's waiting for the computer(she has a laptop idek why she uses the computer anymore ugh) so I'll update again next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment