Saturday, December 24, 2011

KINDLE

 Late post! Sorry. I have to tell you guys about my Kindle though ;)

My mom knew what I wanted for Christmas, a Kindle. Luckily my aunt was coming home from US for a vacation and she has a Kindle and can order one from Amazon (it's not that I don't know how to order from Amazon. I do. And I have. But it's just cheaper if it was shipped to US.) So I told her to just ask my aunt to order a Kindle so she can give it to me as a Christmas gift. Buuuuut... what happened was my aunt brought 2 used Kindle Keyboards. One was her old one (the black one in the pictures below) and the other one was her nephew's old one. I think they both have the Kindle Fire now, if I remember right.

I wanted one and my older sis wanted one too so my mom paid for both, I guess. I had to choose between the two of them and I chose the black one even though the other was really eye-catching with all the nice blue floral decal and all(which I later learned, by searching through Amazon, was Van Gogh's Blossoming Almond Tree. Ooooh.) But that one's keyboards looked more used than the black one (because the letters were kind of fading the slightest bit) so I chose the black one. Even though the one with the decal looks suuuuuper nice and more colorful and personalized.






No comments:

Post a Comment