Friday, September 3, 2010

CAN WE PRETEND I AM A DIRECTOR?

It would be super awesome if someone(of course not just only one) would make movies based from these books:




Heh. I loved these books, as in.
Actually, I've mentally cast the following:



For Perfect Chemistry:

Jemma McKenzie-Brown as Brittany Ellis.

Alexander Rodriguez as Alejandro Fuentes(his nickname is Alex, see, they even have the same name--it's a perfect match!). He's the guy on the left.



For 13 to Life/Infinite Days:


Marcelle Baer and Bridgit Mendler could either be Jessie Gillmansen of 13 to Life or Lenah Beaudonte from Infinite Days. Uh, I originally thought Marcelle Baer as Jessie and Bridgit for... I actually forgot, hahaha. I think since Lenah's a vampire, and she lived years ago, Marcelle Baer would fit her, I think her face suits that character more. But, but, but... I think she also suits Jessie! Oh man. Well, Bridgit Mendler also suits Jessie. I want Marcelle Baer as Jessie since in 13 to Life there's only one guy linked with her but in Infinite Days, there were 2 guys whom Lena had loved and one whom she currently(in the present day)loves. If Marcelle Baer would be Lenah, I don't like the idea of herwith different guys because I'd like to see her only with Justin. Or Rhode.


...Ooookay so I guess it's Marcelle Baer as Jessie Gillmansen and I'll think of which character I'd cough*mentally*cough cast Bridgit Mendler.




I'll update this post as soon as I've found gorgeous people through the randomness of the Internet. ♥


No comments:

Post a Comment