Thursday, September 16, 2010

theundercoverbooklover's HarperTeen books contest

First off, I wanna say I just seriously wanna win this as much as the previous contest. You guys could help me by praying I win this one--and the other one(previous post). Should I host a prayer meeting? I kid.

Oh universe? what's up with you? you've never
let me win a single contest I've joined.
Is it my luck?

and that, people, is a made-up quote. and that made-up quote sucks.


I'm so happy this contest is international(well at least where bookdepository ships to, but it ships to the Philippines so it's all good)! Jumping for joy!


-


I wanna read Delirium so bad, that's why I chose the "awesome pack". The other books in that pack looks interesting too. But.. I also wanna read Vampire Crush... all the people who read it on Goodreads gave it 5 stars! So obviously it's average is 5.00, which sounds terrific. BUT STILL, DELIRIUM ALL THE WAY!!!!!



keeping my fingers crossed! ;o

No comments:

Post a Comment