Friday, September 3, 2010

CHEMISTRY, IT'S NOT ME, IT'S YOU.

I'll share a story of stupidity, which happened yesterday. Yesterday and today is the Long/Departmental Test which is over 50(the items in a test), at most probably 70... Oh dear, there's this 20 pts. questions on Chem. involving solutions--empirical formula, moles, and whatnot. I studied for the tests, no kidding. But I haven't studied about moles for some stupid reason. So.. I proceeded to answer the ones involving empirical formulas, because I know that. For another stupid reason I multiplied something on the solution by 100, which, I only discovered (after meeting up with my friends and after receiving serious looks that said, "No, we're right, you're not" because I argued that it should be multiplied by 100) was wrong because it's for percentage composition, which is another topic in Chem. And I was like, "NOOOOOOOOOO!!!". Oh well, life must go on. I hope I pass, which seems unlikely, but maybe I have a shot at passing....? I don't really know. And you know what's worse, our teacher gets our papers from the highest to the lowest(he says, "Who got 50..49...48...47..46 and so on) and that's like, really embarrassing because everyone gets to know your score whether you like it or not(I DON'T LIKE IT!).





And so to make this post be a little more worthwile, here's a remix of California Gurls Passion Pit remix.

No comments:

Post a Comment