Thursday, September 23, 2010

A CELEBRATORY POST.

I'm fifteen today. Gosh, I'm getting old! Anyway, I wanna share what my major accomplishments were when I was fourteen years old :

1. Finally made a layout on Tumblr (fyi it's working), and oh here's my main Tumblr though I'm not using the one I made
2. Made new friends
3. My hair became great(happened this summer after I got a haircut)
4. Got better at taking pictures using only a point-and-shoot
5. Bought Pride&Prejudice and Wuthering Heights; read a classic novel for the first time(I first read the former)

....and that's about it. Haha.




I want a dslr for my birthday but my mom doesn't like to give me one(my dad doesn't really care much about what to give since my mom takes care of that and I'm closer with my mom so yeah), so I'm thinking about her just letting me buy books online. Or should I get a lomo? So confused.

*will edit tomorrow which will somehow violate the invisible but obvious rule of this post(um, well obviously this is a celebratory post because I just turned 15 but when I edit this tomorrow, I'm already 15 and a day old.)

ETA: it's been weeks and I still haven't edited much to make this a worthy celebratory post. Haha.


No comments:

Post a Comment