Friday, October 1, 2010

OF GLEE AND GOSSIP--AND SOME MORE.

Finished reading Gossip Girl: The Carlyles books 2&3 within this week. It's my sister's, and she doesn't have the 1st book so I started with the second. Actually I started reading the 2nd book, You Just Can't Get Enough a few months ago, then I stopped, not because I hated it.
That time when I first picked the book up, I was wondering which to read first, the You Just Can't Get Enough or the Take a Chance on Me because suddenly my sister had a second Gossip Girl book.
I've been meaning to read it when my sister went to Singapore, and that was around the second week of September, but due to certain shallow circumstances(which I'm not sure exactly what because I forgot), I wasn't able to.
And yeah suddenly I found myself picking up(or rather, getting it from my sister's shelf) the book, of course without her permission. Heck yeah. Loved it, so I read the third book(even if I didn't, I'd still read it, actually). Liked it too. And now I'm like I NEED THE FOURTH BOOK OMG AAAH!!!!!111!!!ELEVEN!! Though I kind of already know how the story will turn out in the 4th book because I read a review(not accidentally, hahaha) on Goodreads stating what'll happen. Wished I didn't. I mean, most of the time I don't like surprises, but that's not the case with books now*.



*because I used to read the last page of the book to sort of have an idea with what'll happen. Heeehee.


-
Moving on, I wasn't able to watch Glee season2 episode 2 fully(only saw the performance of Toxic and that one with BrittanyxSantana). Just like the first episode of the new season. Shame, since I'm a self-proclaimed gleek.
Gonna do some catching up some time soon, I hope. I am absolutely in love with Toxic. Am I the only one who liked Toxic before Glee did their own version? Hahaha. Thank goodness, gives me the perfect excuse to sing Toxic without someone judging me(because, well, you know, they think it's Glee--somehow it is).
I'm so proud! Charice! Yeah! Not a fan of hers, but when's the last time a Filipino joined/acted in a major TV show?

Anyway, to other news! I discovered a Youtube video of a cover of I Love the Way You Lie:


So good! They're twins, and their voices seem similar, but I like the voice of the one on the piano.
-

Ellie Goulding- Lights(Dream Dubstep Remix)


No comments:

Post a Comment