Friday, October 8, 2010

I LOVE Y U NO GUY

Haha. So I submitted a Y U NO GUY meme, and at the moment I was really racking my brain to think of a good one. So I came up with an idea that I concluded would be the one I'm gonna make, then I submitted it.
When I went on Tumblr(it's on Awesome Sites Village, jsyk) I got about 10 new followers, and I was like baby, baby, oh! LOL WAIT WHAT? Because yesterday I got 4 new followers.
It's somehowa big between-big-and-not-a-big-deal for me because--why it's a big deal--I got less than a hundred followers to think I've been on Tumblr since December 2008(though in my defense I was kind of not active for a loong time because I didn't find it interesting that time and I wasn't able to discover great blogs back then)... and,why it's not--I didn't make a Tumblr to gain followers(that didn't sound right hahaha get it?) but on the other hand I didn't know there was that followers thingy back then. Hehe.

But still, you know.. I mean, it's nice to know people actually like what you post/reblog to follow you and if you have more followers, you can ask questions(text post) and people will actually answer you.
This is, btw, the only time my submission was EVER accepted(in all the times I submitted to 2 fuckyeah blogs, namely fuckyeahladyaga and fuckyeahmgmt, and one for quote-book). Also, it was my first time to submit in fuckyeah-y-u-no-guy-.tumblr.com. Oh, before I forget, the post is in here. I had to Google in the keyword 'the only exception' and I had to copy the exact colors of Hayley's hair and jacket. And make-up was easy. Obviously I exerted effort but it was really fun--and gratifying, especially it has over 800 notes. And to think my first submission that was ever(for emphasis, dears) accepted got many notes(first time to use an understatement ever in a blog post. Ever). I was about to type "This is my second post to receive more notes than the norm" but I thought that it technically isn't because, well, it's a submission. I'm not the one who posted it, but I made it, so does that count? No? Yes? Hmmmm I think no. Whatever. Click this to see my only post that has receive many notes(than the usual of course).

Oh and then let's continue my story. So because I'm a freakin' Sherlock Holmes(not really) I traced its footsteps and stumbled upon the root of all... evil?..no..those new followers? Yes, yes. It was worth it. You know, my Photoshop skills are like an instrument you stopped playing . You do not always use it, but you know it's there, and you still know how to use it. OMG am I a philosopher now? Am I? Am I? Haha.

Okay. Sorry if I irritated you.


No comments:

Post a Comment