Friday, October 8, 2010

A RUNWAY POST, PERHAPS?

Seriously. FTV keeps me up to date with fashion shows, models, etc. Well, obviously, since it's Fashion TV. You probably don't know that I love watching FTV and seeing clothes on the runway that I like.

I was watching the channel yesterday, or the day after that, and I saw some really cute clothes on the runway.

Here's some that I like:

Louis Vuitton FW 10/11
LOUIS VUITTON FW 10-11
LOUIS VUITTON FW 10-11LOUIS VUITTON FW 10-11
LOUIS VUITTON FW 10-11LOUIS VUITTON FW 10-11

The dresses look effin' great, with the belts and all those. The two last dresses look amazing too, the first reminds me of Alexander McQueen's gown, you know, that black and red with butterflies. The pink dress looks so fluffy and gorgeous.

FW 10/11 HAUTE COUTURE:

Chanel

Well, I liked the lion faces too. Those dresses are kick-ass; they sort of give that vintage/warrior-ish/billowy/medieval times look.


Givenchy

Wowowowowow. Really stunning! All those drapes and feathery stuff... they all look like angels btw.

Zuhair Murad

Wow. All those frills look too cute and adorable and pretty and cute! Seriously! They all look like one of the following: a.) a ballerina; b.) a bride c.) angel in an angelic dress d.) a ballerina bride
e.) a frilly businesswoman f.) an elegantly pretty and girly.. girl? g.) a goddess

Valentino

The gloves are elegantly cute, and I like the sheer lace/whatever those fabrics are. Ah, the gowns and that birdcage dress! I am in love. I like the simplicity of the dresses; pretty.

Giorgio Armani Prive
GIORGIO ARMANI PRIVE 2010-11GIORGIO ARMANI PRIVE 2010-11GIORGIO ARMANI PRIVE 2010-11

That gradient dress is cool. And those capes are awesome. And I lack better adjectives.





ETA: Can't believe this post took up the whole page. Haha. Good night loves ;)

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment