Sunday, October 24, 2010

USA SKINS=ABOMINATION!!



I WILL NOT BE SURPRISED IF THIS BECOMES A FAILURE. IF THIS BECOMES A HIT, I'D BE CRAZY. I MEAN, SERIOUSLY??!!! IT'S LIKE SKINS UK, ONLY THE CHARACTERS ARE DIFFERENT. THEY REDID EVERYTHING! EXCEPT FOR THE CHEERLEADING PART. DON'T KNOW WHAT THAT'S ABOUT. THOUGH I'M GLAD TONY'S BEDSHEETS ARE DIFFERENT. AND SID? HE'S SUPPOSED TO LOOK NERDY. BUT WTF. IT'S ALL MESSED UP. I LOVE MTV BUT I.. THIS JUST SUCKS. I WISH NOT ENOUGH PEOPLE WOULD WATCH THIS SO THEY'LL GET CANCELLED OR WHATEVER. HEH.




Honestly, I haven't watched Skins 1-2 religiously. I have only watched, like, 4 and a half(haven't finished 1x01. Oh and that's the total no. of episodes I've ever watched throughout the whole Skins series) but I'm addicted to it. I'm currently downloading Skins 3x03 btw. I swore to myself I'd watch Skins 3 religiously. Every single episode. Besides there are scenes which I'm sure I won't want to watch in Skins 1-2 that's why I only watched particular episodes(Effy, Effy, etc. lol). At least in Skins 3 there won't be a counterpart of Tony and Maxxie... I think. Wow. The Internet's fast today, huh. My download speed's ranging from 50-60+ KB/sec. the faster the speed, the faster the download will finish.

ETA: My download just failed. So now I'm downloading another one. THANKS FOR GETTING MY HOPES UP! :( Just when it's real close to the end.. And now it's 40 something kb/sec.




No comments:

Post a Comment